Privacy and data protection policy of DISTRIBUCIONES KELGOZO SL
DISTRIBUCIONES KELGOZO SL respects and takes care of your personal data guaranteeing your rights. If you deal with DISTRIBUCIONES KELGOZO SL as a client, consumer or simply as a member of the general public, you have the right to the protection of your personal data.
This data will refer to: your name, phone number, email address and date of birth.
In this General Privacy and Data Protection Policy of DISTRIBUCIONES KELGOZO SL (hereinafter, "this Policy") we describe what personal data is collected, how and why we collect your personal data, the management of these, with whom we share them, how we protect them and the decisions regarding the treatment that you can exercise on your personal data.
This Policy applies to the processing of their personal data in the framework of various services, tools, applications, web sites, portals, sales promotions (in-line), marketing campaigns, social media platforms sponsored, etc in the context of the exercise of our activity is in the retail Trade by mail or Internet hereinafter the “activity”.
Whenever your personal data is necessary and collected for the exercise of the activity in accordance with the above, it will be communicated through the privacy notices.
This Policy applies to all your personal data collected by DISTRIBUCIONES KELGOZO SL and referred to in this Policy, in such a way that, by accepting it, you agree that we process your data in the manner and conditions set out below.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Identity of the responsible DISTRIBUCIONES KELGOZO SL
Commercial name IBEROHEMP
Address Av Brasil 29, Primero, 28025, MADRID
E-mail (subject “Data protection”)
Activity Retail trade by correspondence or Internet
2. WHO CAN YOU CONTACT IN CASE YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS? THE DATA PROTECTION CONTACT POINT
DISTRIBUCIONES KELGOZO SL has a data protection contact so that you can go to it and direct questions or requests related to our company's Policy, privacy notices and the processing of your personal data.
For any questions, requests or complaints related to the application of this Policy or to exercise your rights, as described in this Policy, you can contact us at the Data Protection Contact Point: INFO@IBEROHEMPCBD.COM
To exercise your rights, you must provide a copy of the NIF / DNI / CIF to identify yourself.
3. PRINCIPLES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
We value the personal data you have entrusted to us and we undertake to treat them in accordance with the following principles that DISTRIBUCIONES KELGOZO SL applies:
* Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and we will not process your personal data in a manner incompatible with the aforementioned purposes.
* Legality: in accordance with Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation, your personal data will be managed provided that you express your express consent to the processing of said data as a form of outsourcing of your will and free and informed consent. Your personal data may be necessary to conclude a contract, agreement or service, which the data subject is a party, to comply with legal obligations, to protect the vital interests of the data subject and another person, to fulfill a mission of public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the responsible of the treatment, or that meets the legitimate interests pursued by the controller when these do not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the protection of personal data of the interested party.
* Loyalty and transparency: in accordance with Article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation as a manifestation of transparency and proof of them is that the interested party is informed of the existence of the processing operation and its purposes.
* Data minimization: we limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
* Purpose Limitation: we will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and that we maintain in the way of processing them.
* Accuracy: we will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
* Data Security: we apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the appropriate level of security taking into account the risks and nature of the data in order to prevent them from being disclosed or that unauthorized personnel access them, or in the event of any loss or alteration. In short, any form of illicit treatment.
* Access and Rectification: the client, consumer or any person who, having generated their consent for the collection of data, wishes to request any management on the treatment, is recognized and may exercise: the right of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability and not to be subject to individualized decisions. Its exercise will be free of charge and said request will be corrected within a period of one month to be extended for another two months taking into account exceptional circumstances such as: number of requests, complexity, or others of a similar nature. Point 14 of this document provides information on how to exercise these rights and the means and channels through which we will make your request effective.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: data will be kept for the time necessary and for the purposes of the processing, without undue delay, and during which, the actual users and customers will be available to them upon request.
* International transfers: We do not carry out international data transfers, but in case they are carried out we will guarantee that all personal data transferred outside the European Union are adequately protected and in accordance with the legislation of the country and the European Union.
* Third parties: we will guarantee that the access and transfer of personal data to third parties will be made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
* Direct Marketing and cookies: we will ensure compliance with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
"Cookies" policy of IBEROHEMPCBD.COM
This website uses its own and third-party ”cookies" with the sole purpose of improving the user experience.
By continuing browsing our website, you accept the use of these cookies. They can be deleted at any time by configuring the browser used.
What is a “cookie"?
A "cookie" is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user's browser, so that the website can consult the user's previous activity. In this way, and as an example of the use of “cookies”, if the user has used a specific language on his first visit, the second time he accesses the website, he will do so in the language he selected on his first visit.
As mentioned at the beginning, the use of “cookies" is intended solely and exclusively to improve the browsing experience of the web by the user.
What application do you use IBEROHEMPCBD.COM AS a WEBSITE OF DISTRIBUCIONES KELGOZO SL for the management and improvement of navigation?
From IBEROHEMPCBD.COM we use the Google Analytics tool developed by Google to analyze browsing information and improve the user experience.
You can find more information about this tool at the following link: www.google.com/analytics
This tool does not obtain user data such as first and last names, or postal addresses. The information provided by this application refers to the number of pages visited, the URL of origin, language, time and recurrence of visits, etc.
To manage the "cookies" installed on your computer you can do it through the configuration options of the browser you have installed.
4. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Whenever we request your Personal Data, you will be informed of those we collect by means of a Privacy Notice specifically generated so that you grant us express consent to such collection and treatment.
There are data that must be collected and stored in accordance with current legislation and about which you will be informed.
5. FOR WHAT PURPOSES WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and we will not process your personal data in a way incompatible with those purposes.
This purpose may be the execution of an order you have placed, the improvement of your visit on one of our websites or portals, the improvement of our products and services in general, the offer of services or applications, communications and marketing actions, etc.
The purpose of each processing of your personal data will be clearly defined in the specific privacy notice related to that particular treatment and which can be accessed through the electronic means from which you are informed (web, application, etc.).
6. KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE